okay but hear me out:
scarlett johansson and natalie dormer playing a pair of rival assassins who fall in love and take down another assassin hired to kill them
'i'm against feminism because i love men!!!! lol'
yo if you wanna trade your basic human rights for a lifetime supply of dick i can’t stop you but it’s your fuckin loss buddy
Modern feminism has NOTHING to do with actual women’s rights. It takes AWAY freedom from ALL genders.
Feminism limits women. We should be empowered, not dictated.
mouse, questions 1 through 50 (heh heh heh)
THAT’S MEAN THAT’S TOO MANY THINGS
I used a random number generator and got 26, 12, 7, 36, 4
26. Do they have any plans for the future? Any contingency plans if things don’t work out?
See, she’s a Time Lady. She’s going to have a TARDIS and zip around time and space, befriending aliens and rescuing civilizations. There’s no way that’s not going to work out.
So basically no.
12. Favorite book genre?
Historical epics. But only if the author did the research. She gets too annoyed at them otherwise.
7. Favorite way to waste time and feelings surrounding wasting time
Wasting time is terrible. It’s a finite resource, and there’s always something she could be doing. But she spends maybe a little bit more time than she should on Gallifreyan social media, keeping in touch with her friends from Acadamy. Those of them that are still alive and have a net connection, that is.
36. What makes them feel guilty?
Careful observers will note that Mouse yells at people - a lot. And she makes too many snap judgements. As often as she’s proven wrong when she gets to know people, she still hasn’t broken herself of that habit. But she feels terrible when she realizes she’s crossed a line in a fight, especially when the only reason she picked it was her own bad assumptions.
4. What would they do if they needed to make dinner but the kitchen was busy?
Depends who’s in it! Hang around trying to steal stuff if she likes them, decide to grab a bowl of cereal and get out if she doesn’t.
enough about sex positions has anyone discovered a reading position which doesn’t get uncomfortable after 5 minutes
- Straight Boys: Why are all the hot girls lesbians?
- Lesbians: Why are all the hot girls straight?
- Straight Girls: Why are all the hot guys gay?
- Gay Guys: Why are all the hot guys straight?
- Bisexual People: WHY ARE ALL THE HOT PEOPLE TAKEN?
- Pansexual People: everyone is hot what do I do
- Asexual People: what
he’s like some sort of greek god
He’s the greek god of lumberjacks
h-hi yes good morning everyone
Yuuuuum. Beards are my fave.This is Earl Harlan, and you cannot convince me otherwise.
If you are reading this, you have survived your entire life up until this point.
You have survived traumas, heartbreak, devastation, the elements, different phases of life. And here you are.
You go, motherfucker. You’re awesome.
Send me some numbers, and I will tell you:
- What does their bedroom look like?
- Do they have any daily rituals?
- Do they exercise, and if so, what do they do? How often?
- What would they do if they needed to make dinner but the kitchen was busy?
- Cleanliness habits (personal, workspace, etc.)
- Eating habits and sample daily menu
- Favorite way to waste time and feelings surrounding wasting time
- Favorite indulgence and feelings surrounding indulging
- Neuroses? Do they recognize them as such?
- Intellectual pursuits?
- Favorite book genre?
- Sexual Orientation? And, regardless of own orientation, thoughts on sexual orientation in general?
- Physical abnormalities? (Both visible and not, including injuries/disabilities, long-term illnesses, food-intolerances, etc.)
- Biggest and smallest short term goal?
- Biggest and smallest long term goal?
- Preferred mode of dress and rituals surrounding dress
- Favorite beverage?
- What do they think about before falling asleep at night?
- Childhood illnesses? Any interesting stories behind them?
- Turn-ons? Turn-offs?
- Given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
- How organized are they? How does this organization/disorganization manifest in their everyday life?
- Is there one subject of study that they excel at? Or do they even care about intellectual pursuits at all?
- How do they see themselves 5 years from today?
- Do they have any plans for the future? Any contingency plans if things don’t workout?
- What is their biggest regret?
- Who do they see as their best friend? Their worst enemy?
- Reaction to sudden extrapersonal disaster (eg The house is on fire! What do they do?)
- Reaction to sudden intrapersonal disaster (eg close family member suddenly dies)
- Most prized possession?
- Thoughts on material possessions in general?
- Concept of home and family?
- Thoughts on privacy? (Are they a private person, or are they prone to ‘TMI’?)
- What activities do they enjoy, but consider to be a waste of time?
- What makes them feel guilty?
- Are they more analytical or more emotional in their decision-making?
- Would they consider themselves a Type A or Type B personality?
- What recharges them when they’re feeling drained?
- Would you say that they have a superiority-complex? Inferiority-complex? Neither?
- How misanthropic are they?
- How far did they get in formal education? What are their views on formal education vs self-education?
- Superstitions or views on the occult?
- Do they express their thoughts through words or deeds?
- If they were to fall in love, who (or what) is their ideal?
- How do they express love?
- If this person were to get into a fist fight, what is their fighting style like?
- Is this person afraid of dying? Why or why not?